Introducing LDPE Plastic Granules – Where to Buy at Good Price – Qualified Products
Are you looking for information about what is LDPE plastic granules? What are the advantages and disadvantages and applications in today’s life, is it safe for users? All of the above information will be shared by us through the article below!
What is LDPE plastic granules?
LDPE plastic beads are the abbreviation of Low Density Polyethylene, a type of plastic classified as low density so it is very safe for users. This is a thermoplastic made from ethylene monomer and is also the first polyethylene produced in 1933 through a high-pressure process and free radical polymerization, it is also known as another form of PE.
Advantages and disadvantages of LDPE
The essence of LDPE is another form of PE granules. Therefore, it also has some outstanding advantages like PE plastic such as resistance to acids and alkalis, resistance to organic solvents and good electrical insulation. In particular, LDPE 2426k resin, this type, when operating at low temperatures, still retains certain plasticity.
In addition, it also has typical outstanding features such as:
- Light weight, extremely effective impact resistance
- Easy to clean
- Thermal performance thermoforming
- No moisture absorption, no chemicals and extremely good corrosion resistance
- Meets food handling guidelines
- LDPE plastic granules are non-toxic, colorless, odorless and tasteless.
- The ability to withstand the effects of the external environment is effective such as anti-cracking, anti-acid, alkali, organic solvents, ..
- Good flow characteristics, relatively low melting point of about 220 to 240 degrees F, 105 to 115 degrees C respectively.
Although there are many highlights, but LDPE resin also has disadvantages, you need to note that it maintains a smooth, wax-like viscosity. Therefore, it is difficult to process and produce products, with high technical requirements and processing capacity.
Application of LDPE . plastic beads
LDPE plastic beads are widely applied in many typical fields:
- Industry: Manufacture of various containers, plastic parts such as computer plastic components, plastic bags, etc.
- Medical: LDPE ingredients do not contain harmful substances, odorless, colorless and tasteless. Therefore, it is popular in the medical industry, used to produce some medical devices, orthopedic instruments, or prosthetics, ..
- Thermoforming: In this field, it is used to produce preforms of bottles, tubes, various casting laboratory equipment.
Besides, LDPE plastic beads are also used in a number of other industries and items such as:
- Floor mats
- Anti-noise door hinge
- Force-reducing pads
- Containers, multi-function containers, milk bottles
- Create a corrosion resistant work surface
- Create parts that need to be welded
- Creating parts that require flexibility (because the resin is flexible)
- Used to make very soft, malleable parts such as lids, handles, etc.
- Baskets for toys, supermarkets, …
In addition, for the industry, it is applied flexibly, such as making roofs against wind and sun for plants and animals instead of using a pillow to save costs for users. Or used as mesh materials, wraps to help protect plants and fruits from insects, …
Where to buy good quality LDPE plastic beads?
Contact me for advice
Phu Lam Import-Export Co., Ltd is a leading unit in the field of providing quality LDPE plastic resin products at good prices.
Add 356 Nguyen Binh Khiem, Dong Hai 2 Ward, Hai Phong.
Factory: 1356 Nguyen Binh Khiem – Dong Hai 2 – Hai An Hai Phong.
There are no reviews yet.